Regional Business Partner Network programme
Progressive Solutions Ltd have registered services under the Regional Business Partner Network programme. The services can be delivered either as one-on-one coaching or as group workshops - these programmes can be deliver face-to-face or remotely via Zoom or other platform;
- Strategic Planning and Goal Setting
- Leadership Development
- Management skills
- Supervisor, team leader development - First Line Management
- Networking skills
- Health and Safety Training
- Enhancing Business Culture
- Having websites that will build your business
- E commerce websites
- Writing and developing marketing plan
- Sales coaching
- Business excellence and process improvement
The Regional Business Support Network Programme
The Regional Business Partner Network programme supports business owners to take the next step to grow their business. Businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers
The vouchers can be used to help you access services that build your management capabilities, which in turn may accelerate the growth of your business.
VouchersVouchers for capability development services can be provided up to a maximum of $5000 (excluding GST) per business in any year
- vouchers cover up to 50% of the cost of the course, workshop or coaching session.
- the business owner must provide matching funding of 50% of the value of the capability development service
EligibilityBusinesses are eligible to receive a voucher for subsidised training services if they meet the following criteria:
- have fewer than 50 employees
- be registered for GST in New Zealand
- operating in a commercial environment
- privately owned or a Maori Trust
- demonstrate a desire to innovate and grow.
Vouchers can not be allocated until you have been assessed by your local Regional Business Partner.To be eligible for funding you first need to be assessed by your Regional Business Partner. In Timaru this is South Canterbury Chamber, in Christchurch it is Canterbury Regional Business Partners Ltd, in Otago it is the Otago Chamber of Commerce & Economic Development Unit, for the West Coast it is Develop West Coast.